Open e-communiqué in an online reader or download the PDF
Read the spring 2014 issue of e-communiqué,
E-Comm's quarterly stakeholder newsletter.
This issue's headlines include:
- E-Comm launches special 9-1-1 text service for Deaf and Speech-Impaired
- CEO update
- E-Comm service area to expand to northern B.C.
- Minister of Justice visits E-Comm
- Call-takers reach out with top 9-1-1 tips
- 9-1-1 pocket dial campaign “lock and store cellphones carefully”
- Canada’s policing community looks to the future
- E-Comm in the Community
- E-Comm service by the numbers
E-Comm Annual Report
Acrobat Reader is required to view PDFs. Download for free if needed.
Read previous editions of the Annual Report
back to top