Open e-communiqué in our online newsletter or view in PDF format.
Read the Summer 2015 issue of e-communiqué,
E-Comm's quarterly stakeholder newsletter.
This issue's headlines include:
- Federal radio spectrum allocation great news for public safety
- CEO Update
- 9-1-1 text service for hearing/speech impaired expands to more communities
- “Burning the box” at the BC Fire Conference and Expo
- Interoperability Working Group plans for the future
- Emergency response exercise “Gemini” takes off at YVR
- E-Comm service by the numbers
- E-Comm in the Community
E-Comm Annual Report
Acrobat Reader is required to view PDFs. Download for free if needed.
Read previous editions of the Annual Report
back to top