It’s your time to make a difference!
E-Comm is a recognized leader in emergency communications. We are a place where you can assist the public and first responders when they are in the midst of crisis and provide them with the support they need.
Working at E-Comm
We are a team of more than 500 people unified by our passion for public service. We have created a collaborative and healthy work environment and are looking for people to join our team who share that passion and seek a challenge. Career growth opportunities include: police and fire call-taking, police and fire dispatch, technology services, corporate communications, agency liaising, training, staffing and management.
As we continue to grow as an organization, we remain focused on our values.
|Committed to being courteous, professional, fair, and non-judgemental in all our workplace relationships.||Accept ownership of our actions and behaviours and the outcomes they produce.||Conduct ourselves in a manner that is ethical, reliable, honest, and trustworthy.||Solution-focused when confronted by challenges – being innovative whenever possible.||Achieve success by working together in an atmosphere of open communication, where information is shared and involvement is encouraged.|
At E-Comm, we support our employees’ pursuit of their professional goals and give them the opportunity to be cross-trained in other disciplines and gain knowledge, allowing them to achieve their career goals. We accomplish this by providing employees with:
- Peer mentoring
- Annual employee development days
- Management training
- Job shadowing
E-Comm’s competitive salary and benefits program includes:
- Excellent extended health, dental benefits.
- Municipal Pension Plan
- Generous vacation plan
- Competitive salary with opportunity for increases
- Employee savings plan (for those who qualify)
- Employee assistance program (free counseling for you or your family members)
We are committed to creating a comfortable and healthy work environment for our employees:
- On-site fitness facility and change rooms/showers
- Zen Den (for employees needing to relax)
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Employee discount program
- Employee computer purchase program
- Nintendo Wii on site
- Recognition events throughout the year including service recognition
- Compressed work week schedule
- Free parking
- Bicycle lock-up facility