TEST PAGE – Troubleshooting TablePress

Online Crime ReportingMany police agencies offer online crime reporting for specific non-urgent police matters. To check if online crime reporting is available in your area, visit our non-emergency numbers & online crime reporting page.
BC211For information and referrals to social, community and government services in British Columbia, call 2-1-1.
BC Crisis LineFor mental health support where there is no immediate risk to someone’s safety, call 310-6789 (no area code needed). If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide, but it is not an immediate risk call 1-800-784-2433 (1-800-SUICIDE), or call your local crisis centre. If there is an immediate risk, call 9-1-1.
BC HydroTo report power outages or for information on power restoration, call 1-800-224-9376 or visit bchydro.com. For New Westminster, call 604-239-6100.
BC Residential Tenancy BranchFor questions about tenancy laws or to get help with landlord/tenant disputes call 1-800-665-8779 or apply for dispute resolution online.
BC Wildfire ServiceTo report wildfires that fall outside the jurisdiction of a local fire department, call 1-800-663-5555 or *5555 from a cellphone. Call 9-1-1 if you are unsure about who to call – the call taker will refer you to the BC Wildfire Service if required.
Canadian Anti-Fraud CentreIf you have experienced fraud or a fraud attempt but did not lose any money, call 1-888-495-8501 or report fraud online. If your info has been lost, please also report to Equifax (1-800-465-7166) and Trans Union (1-800-663-9980). Check out this helpful guide.
City Services Visit your local municipal website for all questions or concerns related to city bylaws including dumped garbage, parking-related complaints or concerns about traffic lights. In Vancouver, dial 3-1-1.
DriveBCFor information about road conditions and closures, to help plan your driving route, or for other road infrastructure information, visit drivebc.ca or call 5-1-1.
HealthLink BCFor non-urgent health information and advice, and where to find health services in your community, call 8-1-1.
ICBCTo report involvement in a motor vehicle incident, where there are no injuries or imminent threat to public safety and all vehicles are drivable, call 1-800-910-4222 or make a claims report online.
Local towing companiesFor missing vehicles, please contact local towing companies to check if the vehicle was towed before reporting it to your local police non-emergency line.