E-Comm, Emergency Communications for British Columbia Incorporated, is committed to providing effective emergency communication services in the interest of public safety and public service.
Our primary purpose is to supply emergency communications and related services to:
- Emergency service organizations
- Regional districts
- Provincial government
- Federal government
- Government agencies
The main responsibilities of E-Comm are:
- Maintaining the tri-service emergency radio system for police, fire and ambulance services
- Maintaining a post-disaster facility
- Operating the regional 9-1-1 call centre
- Providing dispatch services for various police agencies and fire departments
Safer communities in British Columbia through excellence in public safety communication.
To deliver exceptional emergency communication services that help save lives and protect property, and to advance public safety partnerships.
Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Service, Collaboration
Find out more about E-Comm in this fact sheet.