Recommended Links

Police, Fire and Ambulance

Crime Prevention Organizations

Cities, Corporations, and Districts

N11 numbers

  • 211 – Dialling 2-1-1 gives you free access to social, community and government services. BC211’s Information and Referral Specialists are available 24 hours a day to take your calls and help you find the services you need. Have questions? Simply dial 211!
  • 311 – Call 3-1-1 for information or services from the City of Vancouver. Just one call will connect you with a citizen service representative (CSR) ready to provide you with the answers to your questions and/or assist you in requesting City services.
  • 411 – 4-1-1 is Canada’s online directory service.
  • 811 – Just three numbers – 8-1-1 – on the phone or online at means easy access to non-emergency health information and services. Translation services are available in over 130 languages on request. For deaf and hearing-impaired assistance (TTY), call 7-1-1.

Associations for the Deaf