Open e-communiqué in our online newsletter or view in PDF format.
Read the Summer 2017 issue of
e-communiqué, E-Comm's quarterly stakeholder newsletter.
This issue's headlines include:
• First fire and police departments transition to new radio system
• CEO David Guscott’s final update before retirement
• E-Comm first point of contact for 9-1-1 callers in Peace River
• CRTC orders telecom networks to be “text-ready” by end of 2020
• Emergency communications staff recognized during 9-1-1 Awareness Week
• Text with 9-1-1 services for the deaf and speech impaired expands across B.C.
• E-Comm in the Community
• E-Comm service by the numbers
E-Comm Annual Report
Acrobat Reader is required to view PDFs. Download for free if needed.
Read previous editions of the Annual Report
back to top